If you have an affiliate program using Backpack, can your affiliates promote to other affiliates? Yes, this is called two tiers. Creating a tier-two registration link allows you to create a second-tier level for your affiliates and making it easier for your affiliates and their affiliates to market your program. Today, we will walk you through the process using Backpack.
What you will need:
Step 1 Create Tier-Two Registration Link
- Starting from the Dashboard Find/select your funnel
- Inside the funnel, steps find the Affiliate Access
- Copy the Secret Sign Up URL (located in the Affiliate Access step of your funnel)
Step 2 Affiliate Area Creating the 2nd Tier Link
- Click on the Affiliate Area and then edit the page
- Add the Affiliate Link Element To Your Affiliate Area
- Click on the Affiliate Link
- Add the Secret Sign Up URL to the Custom Redirect URL field. This link will have an affiliate ID attached to it. If anyone signs up using this link, they will be Tier 2 below the affiliate who referred them.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.