Learn to connect Shipstation to your ClickFunnels account. You will want to set this connection up if you use Shipstation for order fulfillment and wish to ship products directly once someone purchases through ClickFunnels.
If you wish to use Shipstation for order fulfillment on products you create in ClickFunnels, this will allow you to integrate directly.
What you will need
Step 1. Retrieve Your Shipstation API Credentials
- From within your Shipstation account, navigate to the wrench icon in the top right of your account -click this icon.
- On your left navigation, click "API Settings."
- Scroll down and generate or regenerate your API Key and API Secret.
Step 2. Integrate Shipstation with ClickFunnels
- From within your ClickFunnels Integrations settings, select "Add New Integration."
- Search for and select Shipstation in the search bar.
- Give your integration a Nickname.
- Paste your API Key.
- Paste your API Secret.
- Click "Add Integration."
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.