What you will need:
- A Shipstation Account (sign up for one here)
- Your Shipstation API Key
- Your Shipstation API Secret
Step One: Retrieve Your Shipstation API Credentials
- From within your Shipstation account, navigate to the wrench icon in the top right of your account -click this icon.
- On your left navigation, click "API Settings."
- Scroll down and generate or regenerate your API Key and API Secret.
**Please note: you'll want to leave this tab open so you can copy these keys over in Step Two.**
Step Two: Integrate Shipstation with ClickFunnels
- From within your ClickFunnels Integrations settings, select "Add New Integration."
- Search for and select Shipstation in the search bar.
- Give your integration a Nickname.
- Paste your API Key.
- Paste your API Secret.
- Click "Add Integration."
**Please note: the API Key and API Secret are reversed in ClickFunnels vs. Shipstation. Make sure you paste them in the proper field when copying them over.**
Step Three: Connect Shipstation with Your Product
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.