Need your Backpack default affiliate link? Learn how to find the default affiliate link for your affiliate program using Backpack. The default link allows you to direct your affiliates to your primary promotional links for your service or offer.
What you will need:
Step 1: The Default Affiliate Link
- Add Affiliate Link Element.
By default, this will link to your Funnel URL and will open the first step in your funnel.
- Hover your mouse over the new element and click on the Gear icon.
- Add Custom Redirect URL (optional)
- Add the URL of another page in your funnel to open when you enter the affiliate's link.
- Update other settings as desired.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.