Learn how to find the default affiliate link for your affiliate program using Backpack. The default link allows you to direct your affiliates to your primary promotional links for your service or offer.
What you will need:
Step 1. The Default Affiliate Link
- Starting from the dashboard, find and select the funnel you want to use.
- Next, find and select your URL for the default affiliate link. This can be any page you want, but in most cases, it's to a Lead Capture page or a sales page.
- From the Funnel Steps, find and select the Affiliate Area, then select the edit page button.
- Hover your mouse over the new element and click on the Gear icon.
- Add the URL of another page in your funnel to open when you enter the affiliate's link.
- Update other settings as desired.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.