Learn how to use the email merge tags, which allow you to personalize your emails to your webinar registrants by adding dynamic fields such as the unique webinar link for tracking attendance. You can use Email Merge tags for automation throughout your webinar.
Prior To Getting Started, You Will Need The Following:
- An active ClickFunnels account
- Webinar Funnel. Click here to learn how to get started
Step 1. Select Funnel
- Starting from the ClickFunnels dashboard, find and select the funnel you want to use.
- Inside the funnel steps, select automation then edit the email.
Step 2. Add ClickFunnels Webinar Automation
- Email Subject: You can update the email subject as needed with email merge tags #WEBINAR_TITLE#.
- HTML Body: Modify/create your email message using the email merge tags, as shown below.
- Select update email.
Note: The Merge tags listed below are CASE SENSITIVE. These merge tags will only work for emails sent from within the funnel automation and NOT Actionetics emails.
#WEBINAR_TITLE# - Inserts the name of the Funnel in the Funnel Settings.
#WEBINAR_DATE# - Inserts the auto-webinar/webinar date
#WEBINAR_TIME# - Inserts the auto-webinar/webinar time
#WEBINAR_DATETIME# - Inserts both the date and time for the auto-webinar/webinar
#REPLAY_URL# - Inserts the URL of the auto-webinar/webinar Replay Room Page. (Can be hyperlinked).
#WEBINAR_LINK# - Inserts the URL of the auto-webinar/webinar Broadcast Room Page (Can be hyperlinked).
- Select Custom Type from the Input Type drop-down.
- Enter text into the Custom Type field. (letters and numbers only)
In this example from the screenshot above, the merge tag for the field would be #custom2#
Page-Specific Merge Tags
Note: Please use the following merge tags in Page-Specific Funnels.
#OFFER_LINK# - Inserts the URL of the Sales Page (Can be hyperlinked).
#PRODUCT_THANK_YOU_PAGE# - Inserts the URL of the "Product Thank You Page" select, then see product settings under the Fulfillment Email tab (Can be hyperlinked).
#ORDER_CONFIRMATION_PAGE# - Inserts the URL of the Order Confirmation Page (Can be hyperlinked)
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.