In this article, you will learn how to add an upsell or downsell step to your existing sales funnel to offer additional products and services to your customers without requiring them to re-enter their credit card information.
What you will need:
- Sales Funnel. Click here to learn how to get started.
Step 1: Add an Upsell / Downsell Page to Your Funnel
- From within your funnel, click on Add New Step.
- Add the Name of your funnel step.
- Add a Path for this funnel step. (optional)
- Make sure that Show In Funnel? is set to Yes.
- Click Create Funnel Step.
- Select the Sales category and click on One Click Upsell or One Click Downsell to view the available page templates. [Required]
- Move the Upsell or Downsell after your order page. [Required]
Your customers won't have to enter their info again after clicking on the One Click Upsell or One Click Downsell Links in your page.
- If someone takes advantage of the OTO Upsell, the OTO Downsell Page will be skipped.
- The OTO Upsell Page Type is a standard 1-Click Upsell page.
- The OTO Downsell Page is added after an OTO Page and will be shown when someone clicks a "No Thank You" link (#no-link).
What you can do next:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.