In this article, you will learn how to add an upsell or downsell step to your funnel.
Why you will need this:
The upsell or downsell steps will allow you to offer additional products and services to your customers without requiring them to re-enter their credit card information.
What you will need:
- Sales Funnel. Click here to learn how to get started.
Step 1: Add an Upsell / Downsell Page to Your Funnel
- From within your funnel, click on Add New Step.
- Add the Name of your funnel step.
- Add a Path for this funnel step. (optional)
- Make sure that Show In Funnel? is set to Yes.
- Click Create Funnel Step.
- Select the Sales category and click on One Click Upsell or One Click Downsell to view the available page templates. [Required]
- Move the Upsell or Downsell after your order page. [Required]
Your customers won't have to enter their info again after clicking on the One Click Upsell or One Click Downsell Links in your page.
- If someone takes advantage of the OTO Upsell, the OTO Downsell Page will be skipped.
- The OTO Upsell Page Type is a standard 1-Click Upsell page.
- The OTO Downsell Page is added after an OTO Page and will be shown when someone clicks a "No Thank You" link (#no-link).
What you can do next:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.