In this article, you will learn how to add an upsell or downsell step to your funnel.
Why you will need this:
- The upsell or downsell steps will allow you to offer additional products and services to your customers without requiring them to re-enter their credit card information.
What you will need:
- Sales Funnel. Click here to learn how to get started.
Step 1: Add an Upsell / Downsell Page to Your Funnel
- From within your funnel, click on Add New Step.
- Add the Name of your funnel step.
- Add a Path for this funnel step. (optional)
- Make sure that Show In Funnel? is set to Yes.
- Click Create Funnel Step.
- Select the Sales category and click on One Click Upsell or One Click Downsell to view the available page templates. [Required]
Notes: Your upsell or downsell pages should be moved to the step right after your order form. This will have to enter their billing information first before they will be able to add on the additional products with one click.
What you can do next:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.