This article will walk you through the process of setting up a split test for your Clickfunnels pages.
What you will need:
- Clickfunnels Page. Click here to learn how to get started.
Step 1: Create Split Test Variation
- From within your funnel, select the step in the funnel for your split test.
- Click on Create Variation.
- Select Create Duplicate Page or Create New Page from Template. Click here to learn how to create a new page template.
Step 2: Edit Split Test Variation
- Edit the page as desired.
- Adjust the slider to add weight (traffic) to either page variation.
- Click on Apply Changes.
Step 3: Declare Winner
- Hover your mouse over each split test variation.
- Click on Declare as Winner for your winning page.
- To achieve the most accurate results, we recommend running your split test for at least 30 days. This will allow the system enough time to return the desired split percentage between your control and variation pages.
- The winning page will become the control page for your funnel step. The split test page that was not selected will be archived automatically.
What you can do next:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.