In this article, you will learn how to create a split test page in your funnel.
Why you would need this
A split test page will allow you test conversions for two variations of each page in your funnel.
What you will need
- ClickFunnels Page. Click here to learn how to get started.
Step 1 Create a Split Test Variation
- From within your funnel, select the step in the funnel for your split test.
- Click on Create Variation.
- Select Create Duplicate Page or Create New Page from Template. Click here to learn how to create a new page template.
Step 2 Edit Split Test Variation
Note Any email integrations and page settings that you are using on your control page must be added to your variation page as well.
- Edit the page as desired.
- Adjust the slider to add weight (traffic) to either page variation.
- Click on Apply Changes.
Step 3 Declare Winner
- Hover your mouse over each split test variation.
- Click on Declare as Winner for your winning page.
Note When your split test is launched, the confidence score states 50/50. Once the pages start getting traffic, the confidence score can change. Based on the number of sales or opt-ins, the system then calculates the chance of the variation outperforming the control and you will see a difference in the confidence score.
To achieve the most accurate results, we recommend running your split test for at least 30 days. This will allow the system enough time to return the desired split percentage between your control and variation pages.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.