In this article, you will learn how to edit or remove the default fulfillment email that is sent out automatically when your products are purchased.
Why you would need this:
- The fulfillment email allows you to send a confirmation email to your customers.
What you will need:
- Products on Order Page. Click here to learn how to add a product to your funnel.
- SMTP Integration. Click here to learn how to add an SMTP integration.
Step 1: Edit The Fulfillment Email
- Go to your order funnel step or an upsell/downsell funnel step.
- Click on the Products tab.
- Click on Edit next to your product.
- Click on the Fulfillment Email tab.
- Edit the Subject.
- Add/Edit the HTML Body. (Click the <> icon to edit the HTML)
- #PRODUCT_THANK_YOU_PAGE# is a merge tag that will dynamically update with the URL of the default thank you page created by automatically by the system. (You can use this link and/or add in your own links as needed.)
- Select a Thank You Page or a Membership Area in the drop down.
- Click on Update Product.
Notes: The fulfillment email is created automatically for each product and will send automatically when your customer purchases your product(s). Each product will have its own fulfillment email that can be edited or removed.
How To Delete The Fulfillment Email
- Delete the Subject.
- Delete the HTML Body message.
What you can do now:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.