In this article, you will learn how to test your membership funnel.
Why you will need this:
- After creating your membership area, it's important to create a membership account to view the content to test all of the links and access to restricted lessons.
What you will need:
- Membership Funnel. Click here to learn how to get started.
Step 1: Create New Membership Account
- From within your funnel, select the membership area step.
- Highlight and copy the Secret Sign Up URL.
- Paste the link in a New Incognito window or Private Browsing window.
- Enter a unique email address.
- Enter a password and confirm the password.
- Click Create Your Account.
Step 2: Manually Add Purchases [Optional]
If you have the restrict access setting turned on for any sections, you will have to manually add purchases to your member profile.
What you can do now:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.