Learn how to test your membership funnel. After creating your membership area, it's important to create a membership account to view your content and test all of your links/downloads.
What you will need:
Step 1: Create a New Membership Account
- From within your funnel, select the membership area step.
- Highlight and copy the Secret Sign Up URL.
- Paste the link in a New Incognito window or Private Browsing window.
- Enter a unique email address.
- Enter a password and confirm the password.
- Click Create Your Account.
Step 2: Manually Add Purchases [Optional]
If you have the restricted access setting turned on, you will have to manually add purchases to your member profile to be able to view specific lessons in your membership area.
What you can do now:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.