In this article, you will learn how to remove the warning message to finish setting up all funnel steps.
Why you will need this:
- All pages in a funnel should have an active template or the page should be removed from the funnel.
What you will need:
- Clickfunnels Page. Click here to learn how to get started.
Step 1: View All Funnel Steps
- From within your funnel, select a page in the Other Funnel Steps drop down.
- Select a template for each page that does not have one set.
- After each page has a template, you can choose whether to keep the page or delete it.
- After you have added a template to each step and/or deleted steps, the prompt will no longer appear in your funnel.
What you can do next:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.