In this article, you will learn how to remove the warning message to finish setting up all funnel steps.
Why you will need this
All pages in a funnel should have an active template or the page should be removed from the funnel.
What you will need
- Clickfunnels Page Click here to learn how to get started.
Step 1 View All Funnel Steps
- From within your funnel, select a page in the Other Funnel Steps drop down.
- Select a template for each page that does not have one set.
- After each page has a template, you can choose whether to keep the page or delete it.
- After you have added a template to each step and/or deleted steps, the prompt will no longer appear in your funnel.
What you can do next
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.