In this article, you will learn how to remove unwanted extra spacing on a page from Grammarly.
Why you will need this:
- Grammarly is a very useful tool to ensure that your content has the correct grammar and spelling throughout the page. Unfortunately, it is not compatible with Clickfunnels and it may have to be disabled to prevent extra spacing added to your Clickfunnels pages.
What you will need:
- Clickfunnels page. Click here to learn how to get started.
Step 1: Disable Grammarly
- Click on the Grammarly browser extension and disable it.
- Or log out of the downloaded version of Grammarly when accessing Clickfunnels.
Step 2: Add Custom CSS
- From within your page, click on Settings.
- Click on Custom CSS.
- Copy and Paste the code below into the Custom CSS area.
What you can do now:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.