Learn to add a funnel in ClickFunnels to your Facebook page. With this, you can create a tab on your Facebook fan page with an embedded version of a ClickFunnels opt-in page.
If you have a funnel you wish to host as a tab on your Facebook business page, this will teach you how to so.
What you will need
- Facebook Business Page with a minimum of 2000 fans (Required per FB Policy)
- Existing Funnel in ClickFunnels
Step 1: Add Your Funnel to Facebook
- From within ClickFunnels, navigate to your list of Funnels.
- Select the funnel you wish to edit.
- Navigate to the Publishing tab in your funnel.
- Select "Add to Facebook."
- Select your Facebook Business Page from the drop-down menu.
- Click "Add Page Tab."
Step 2: Verify Clickfunnels is Added to Your Page
- Open your Facebook page.
- Click "See more" on the left navigation.
- Verify ClickFunnels has been added to your page.
Step 3: Change Your Clickfunnels Tab Settings
- Click "Settings."
- Click "Edit Page."
- Scroll to the bottom and click "Settings" next to ClickFunnels.
- Click "Edit Settings."
- Place desired Custom Tab Image.
- Place desired tab name under "Custom Tab Name."
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.