Learn how to update your Clickfunnels Affiliate information.
Why You Need This:
The reason why you need to update click funnels affiliate profiles is that from time to time people information changes. This gives you the ability to update your affiliate profile.
What you will need:
Step 1: Update Affiliate Profile
- From within your Clickfunnels account, select Affiliates from the profile menu.
- Click on My Account.
- Click on Profile.
- Edit the Settings tab and ensure all information is up-to-date.
- Click on the Address tab and ensure all information is up-to-date.
- Click on the Payments tab to set your payment preferences. [Required for Commission Payouts]
- Click on User Settings to update the password for your affiliate account only.
- Log into Clickfunnels Affiliate Area
- ClickFunnels Affiliate Submit Tax Form
- View Affiliate Sales and Commissions
- ClickFunnels Live Weekly Q&A Webinar
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.