In this article, you will learn how to delete a split test page in your existing funnel.
Why you will need this:
- This will allow you to delete a split test variation from within your funnel without having to declare a split test winner.
What you will need:
- Clickfunnels Split Test Page. Click here to learn how to create a split test.
Step 1: Delete Page Variation
- From within your funnel, select the funnel step with the split test variation.
- Click on the Gear icon for the control or variation that you would like to delete.
- Click on Delete Page Variation.
- Click on Ok to confirm.
What you can do next:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.