Funnel Creation & Management
Split Test Variations can be deleted from your funnel without having to first declare a winner.
By the end of this document, you should be able to answer:
- How can I delete split test variations from my funnel?
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
- An active ClickFunnels account
- An existing funnel
- A split test on one of your funnel steps
Please watch the video below, in full screen:
If you would like to restore a deleted funnel step (including deleted split test variations), please refer to the article here.
Step by Step Walk Through:
1. Hover over the ClickFunnels tab at the top of your dashboard and click Funnels from the drop down menu.
2. Locate and select the funnel you wish to edit either by using the search feature or scrolling through your list of funnels.
3. Click on the Funnel Step you want to edit.
4. Click on the gear icon underneath the split test variation or control that you would like to delete.
5. Click Delete Page Variation at the bottom of the window that appears.
6. Click Ok to confirm deletion.
Here are the key takeaways for this document:
Split test variations can be deleted from within your funnel settings.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.