Elements are the building blocks of a funnel and include all of the things that can possibly go on the page.
What you will need:
- ClickFunnels Page. Click here to learn how to get started.
Step 1: Add New Element
- Click on Add New Element from within a row or click on the "+" below an existing element.
- Search or Select your element from the list.
- Click on the element to edit the settings.
Remove An Existing Element
- Hover your mouse over the existing element that you would like to replace.
- Click on the trash icon on the orange border to delete the element.
- Repeat the process above to add a new element.
What you can do now:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.