In this article, you will learn how to prevent a page in your funnel from being shown in search engine results.
Why you will need this:
- This would be useful for pages in your funnel that you would only want to be shown to customers that have gone through your funnel steps instead of finding the page via an internet search.
What you will need:
- Clickfunnels Page. Click here to learn how to get started.
Step 1: Edit Page Settings
- Select your page from the funnel steps list.
- Click on Edit Page.
- Hover your mouse over the Settings menu and click on General.
- Select Hide from the Search Engines drop-down menu.
What you can do next:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.