In this article, you will learn how to stick your video to your Clickfunnels page.
Why you will need this:
- This will allow you to keep your video in the corner of the page as your visitor scrolls down the page.
What you will need:
- Clickfunnels page with video element. Click here to learn how to get started.
Step 1: Edit Video Settings
- Hover your mouse over the video element and click on the Gear icon on the orange border.
- Click on Advanced.
- Select On from the Stick On Scroll drop down menu.
- Adjust additional style settings as desired.
What you can do now:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.