In this article, you will learn how to add the click optin feature to your funnel.
Why you will need this:
- This will allow your contacts can opt-into your funnel by clicking a link instead of going directly to the optin page in your funnel.
What you will need:
- Clickfunnels Optin page. Click here to learn how to get started.
Step 1: Create the ClickOptin URL
- Select the optin page in your funnel.
- Click on Publishing.
- Click on Get ClickOptin Link.
- Select your Email Service Provider from the dropdown menu.
- If your email service provider is not listed, select Custom.
- Then you will need to update your ClickOptin link to replace [EMAIL] with your email service provider's Email Merge Tag. (contact your provider for that merge tag)
- Highlight and copy your ClickOptin Link.
- Paste the link in your email campaign with your email service provider.
Notes: The contact will be opted in automatically after clicking on your ClickOptin link and then sent to the next step in your funnel or can be redirected as desired.
What you can do now:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.