Learn how to test your funnels using a unique email address.
What you will need:
- A Funnel. Click here to learn how to get started.
Step 1: Create Unique Email Address
When creating your funnels, you will more than likely test your pages more than once.
To simulate the process of a new user going through the funnel for the first time, it is important to use a unique email address.
- The easiest way to do this is to add a +1, +2, +3, etc to your email as shown below.
- If your email address is firstname.lastname@example.org, you would format your test email as: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, etc.
- The email is recognized as a valid email address and the fulfillment emails sent will still be delivered to firstname.lastname@example.org, but ClickFunnels recognizes each email as a unique email address.
Please note that this method is limited to certain email providers and may not work with emails on custom domains.
This method is compatible with:
- Mac.com email addresses
It is not compatible with:
- Please note that not all autoresponders and CRMs will allow these types of email addresses and your tests may fail. If this happens, please use a standard email address.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.