Learn to test the input form on your funnel to ensure it's working as expected. A unique email address is helpful when going through the same funnel numerous times.
Prior to getting started, you will need the following:
Step 1. Create a Unique Email Address
- Open page in Incognito or private browser window.
- Complete the input form with a unique email address.
To simulate the process of a new user going through the funnel for the first time, it is important to use a unique email address.
- The easiest way to do this is to add a +1, +2, +3, etc to your email as shown below.
- If your email address is email@example.com, you would format your test email as firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, etc.
- The email is recognized as a valid email address and the fulfillment emails sent will still be delivered to email@example.com, but ClickFunnels recognizes each email as a unique email address.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.