In this article, you will learn how to create a new page template in ClickFunnels.
Why you would need this
By creating a page template, you will be able to re-use the entire page in a new funnel.
What you will need
- Clickfunnels Page. Click here to learn how to get started.
Step 1 Create a New Page Template
- Select the page in a funnel that you would like to save as a template.
- Click on Edit Page.
- Select General from the Settings menu.
- Click on Save Page As Template.
- Enter a name for the template.
- Click on Create Template.
Note The original page used to create your template acts as the master template. Any further changes to this page will continue to update the template. To avoid this, you will need to clone the page prior to saving it as a template.
Step 2 Enable Template
- Hover your mouse over your template and click on Edit Template
- Add tags. (optional)
- Check the box to next to Enable
- Click Update Page Template
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.