In this article, you will learn how to create a page template.
Why you will need this:
- By creating a page template, you will be able re-use the entire page in a new funnel.
What you will need:
- Clickfunnels Page. Click here to learn how to get started.
Step 1: Create a New Page Template
- Select the page in a funnel that you would like to save as a template.
- Click on Edit Page.
- Select General from the Settings menu.
- Click on Save Page As Template.
- Enter a name for the template.
- Click on Create Template.
Updating the original page will also update the saved template.
If you do not want changes to update the template, you will need to clone the page prior to saving it as a template. Click here to learn how to clone a funnel step.
Page templates cannot be deleted from your account at this time.
Step 2: Enable Template
- Hover your mouse over your template and click on Edit Template
- Add tags. (optional)
- Check the box to next to Enable
- Click Update Page Template
What you can do now:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.