This article will guide you through the Official Clickfunnels Facebook Group Guidelines.
Why you would need this
This group is a great place to share your awesome results using ClickFunnels, get to know other ClickFunnels users, and to share/learn tips and tricks for using the software.
What you will need
Note Make sure you read through Group Rules from the Admins and this message for some awesome tips and resources.
Step 1 Group Guidelines
In order to foster greater positivity in this group and to ensure the right expectations, please review the following group guidelines below:
- FIRST: Watch this video from Russell...
- Don't be "That Guy" or "That Girl" Help and serve without an ulterior motive (and amazing things will happen). Commenting "PM me/DM me" on any post (except for posts saying "I'm hiring for XYZ" - and XYZ is what you offer) will get you muted - and then deleted.
- No Ads, no videos, no spamming... We have a strict 'no porn, self-promotion, lead generation, offers' policy. If you violate these rules, you will be blocked from the group.
- Keep it positive! Show up each day with an attitude to serve and help others, while encouraging those still learning.
- Be Kind and Courteous We're all in this together to create a welcoming environment. Let's treat everyone with respect. Healthy debates are natural, but kindness is required.
- No Hate Speech or Bullying Make sure everyone feels safe. Bullying of any kind isn't allowed, and degrading comments about things like race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender or identity will not be tolerated.
- Respect Everyone's Privacy Being part of this group requires mutual trust. Authentic, expressive discussions make groups great, but may also be sensitive and private. What's shared in the group should stay in the group.
- Watch the Language The language of R and X rated movies will not be tolerated. There are kids watching here, and we need to careful not to fill this space with obscene language. Words like f***, c***, p****, will not be allowed. If it needs an R rating in movies or is a body part being used explicitly, no go.
We Serve Others Help and serve without an ulterior motive (amazing things will happen). Commenting "PM me/DM me" on any post (except for posts saying "I'm hiring for XYZ" - XYZ is what you offer) will get you muted.
- No polls or links... Polls (official or information seeking) are strictly prohibited. Sharing of your own (or your clients') links or affiliate links will result in the link being deleted, you being muted, and repeat offenders will be blocked from the group.