The Clickfunnels audio player element will allow you to add podcast episodes and audio snippets to your pages to engage visitors.
What you will need:
- Clickfunnels Page. Click here to learn how to get started.
Step 1: Add Audio Player Element
- Hover your mouse over an existing element and click on the "+" or click on Add New Element.
- Select the Audio element.
- Hover your mouse over the Audio element and click on the gear icon.
- Add your Audio File URL. (i.e. Amazon S3, Dropbox, YouTube)
- Select whether to turn on the audio Controls.
- Select whether to turn on Autoplay.
- Select whether to Loop the audio.
- Amazon S3 - The File of your URL must be set to PUBLIC
- Dropbox - The URL must end in dl=1 (copied from dropbox will automatically be set to dl=0)
What you can do next:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.