Learn how to add an audio player to your Clickfunnels page.
What you will need:
Step 1: Add Audio Player Element
- Hover your mouse over an existing element and click on the "+" or click on Add New Element.
- Select the Audio element.
- Hover your mouse over the Audio element and click on the gear icon.
- Add your Audio File URL. (i.e. Amazon S3, Dropbox, YouTube)
- Select whether to turn on the audio Controls.
- Select whether to turn on Autoplay.
- Select whether to Loop the audio.
Note: For audio files hosted in Dropbox, you will need to change the last number at the end of the dropbox URl from "0" to a "1".
What you can do next:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.