Learn how to add an audio player to your ClickFunnels page.
Prior to getting started, you will need the following:
- Clickfunnels Page.
- Shareable link for your audio file.
Add Audio Player Element
- Hover your mouse over an existing element and click on the "+" or click on Add New Element.
- Select the Audio element.
- Hover your mouse over the Audio element and click on the gear icon.
- Add your Audio File URL. (i.e. Amazon S3, Dropbox, YouTube)
- Select whether to turn on the audio Controls.
- Select whether to turn on Autoplay.
- Select whether to Loop the audio.
- Supported Audio Files
- Youtube, Dropbox, Amazon
- Important Note: Amazon Files must be set to public for it to work properly. See image below:
- Files that must be embedded
- Google Drive, Soundcloud, MP4
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.