Learn how to remove the funnels and funnel steps you don't need to make room for the new ones when you are at a limit. It can sometimes happen that you have created so many funnels or funnel steps that you are not allowed to create any new ones until you free some space. This article explains how to remedy that situation.
What you will need:
Step 1: Deleting Funnels to Reduce your Funnel Limit
- Navigate to the funnel you wish to delete.
- In the funnel's top navigation menu, head to the right and click "Settings."
- Scroll all the way down to the bottom of your settings page.
- On the bottom left, click "Archive Funnel."
- The funnel will now begin the archive process. Proceed to archive as many funnels as needed.
- Once complete, your funnel count will drop according to the number of funnels you archived.
Step 2: Delete Pages to Lower Your Page Count
- Navigate to the page(s) you wish to delete.
- In the bottom right of the funnel, you'll see a button to "Delete Funnel Step."
- Click on the "Delete Funnel Step" button.
- In the popup option, click "OK."
What you can do now:
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.