Learn to log into the ClickFunnels Affiliate Area. This walks you through the process of accessing your account. Inside, you can review marketing material, stats, and grab your ClickFunnels Affiliate links.
By the end of this document, you should be able to answer:
- What is the ClickFunnels Affiliate Area?
- Why would I need to access the Affiliate Area?
- What do I need in order to create an Affiliate Account?
- How do I access my Affiliate Area?
- What are the next steps after logging in to my Affiliate Dashboard?
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
- An active ClickFunnels Account
- No ClickFunnels account? You can still become an affiliate by creating your account here: ClickFunnel Affiliate Signup
Please watch the video below, in full screen:
The ClickFunnels Affiliate Area is where approved affiliates can go to see what promotions are currently available to them. The promotions include an Affiliate Link, and oftentimes will also have Affiliate Swipe Files and Promotional Material such as Images and Videos that can be shared by the affiliate to promote the current offer.
To log into your affiliate account as a ClickFunnels user, follow these steps:
Step by Step Walk Through:
1. Log in to your ClickFunnels Account
Important Note: We recommend using an Incognito/Private Browsing window. You will experience most of your browser extensions disabled, with cookies deleted from previous sessions. Incognito/Private Browsing allows you to login with a 'clean slate' and dramatically reduces the chances of any complications while testing.
2. Hover over the Account Avatar in the Top Right Hand corner of Dashboard and click on the tab that says, Affiliates
3. Click the button in the Top Right Corner that says Login To Your Dashboard Now
Once you have followed these steps you will have access to the promotions that have been approved for you. For more information on how to utilize the promotional material, please see the Article on ClickFunnels Affiliate Link Testing.
Suggested next steps:
Here are the key takeaways for this document:
- If you do not have an affiliate account, Click here to start your affiliate account.
- Inside, you can review marketing material, stats, and grab your ClickFunnels Affiliate links.
- Incognito/Private Browsing allows you to login with a 'clean slate' and dramatically reduces the chances of any complications while testing.