Learn how you can log into the ClickFunnels affiliate area.
Why you need this:
In this article, you will learn how to login to the ClickFunnel affiliate area. Inside you can review marketing material, stats, and grab your ClickFunnel Affiliate links.
What you will need:
- ClickFunnels Account
- If you do not have a ClickFunnels account, you can still become an affiliate by creating your account here: https://affiliates.clickfunnels.com/affiliate-access/34db064f626
Step 1: Login Into Affiliate Account
Important Note: We recommend using an Incognito/Private Browsing window. You will experience most of your browser extensions disabled, with cookies deleted from previous sessions. Incognito/Private Browsing allows you to login with a 'clean slate' and dramatically reduces the chances of any complications while testing.
- From within your ClickFunnels account, select Affiliates from the account profile menu.
- If you do not have an affiliate account, Click here to log in to your affiliate account.
What you can do now
- ClickFunnels Affiliate Program Overview
- ClickFunnels Affiliate Submit Tax Form
- Affiliate Link Testing
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.