Learn about the recurring Revenue Matrix. RRM allows you to track your recurring commissions leveraging the ClickFunnels affiliate program.
Why you would need this
Recurring Revenue Metrics gives you excellent detailed accounting reports of the recurring revenue owed to you from your marketing efforts.
What you will need
Step 1 Recurring Revenue Metrics
- MRR - Monthly Recurring Revenue active customers past trial times monthly subscription amount
- New Trials - New trial sign-ups during the time range.
- Currently Trialing - Users presently in a trial.
- Life Time Value (LTV) - MRR divided by the number of customers divided by churn).
- Churn - Canceled customers in the last 30 days divided by active customers 30 days ago times 100.
- Trial Stick Rate - This means the percentage of users who do not cancel during their trial period.
- Potential Trial LTV - Potential lifetime value of trials.
- Potential Trial MRR - Potential Monthly Recurring Revenue based on Monthly Recurring Revenue (MMR) of trial plans X number of customers X trial stick rate.
- Recurring Plans - This means the current program the potential customer is using.
- Customers - The number of customers you have active.
- Current (MMR) - Monthly Recurring Revenue
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.