Recurring Revenue Metrics gives you excellent detailed accounting reports of the recurring revenue owed to you from your marketing efforts.
What you will need
Step 1 Recurring Revenue Metrics
- MRR - Monthly Recurring Revenue active customers past trial times monthly subscription amount
- New Trials - New trial sign-ups during the time range.
- Currently Trialing - Users presently in a trial.
- Life Time Value (LTV) - MRR divided by the number of customers divided by churn).
- Churn - Canceled customers in the last 30 days divided by active customers 30 days ago times 100.
- Trial Stick Rate - This means the percentage of users who do not cancel during their trial period.
- Potential Trial LTV - Potential lifetime value of trials.
- Potential Trial MRR - Potential Monthly Recurring Revenue based on Monthly Recurring Revenue (MMR) of trial plans X number of customers X trial stick rate.
- Recurring Plans - This means the current program the potential customer is using.
- Customers - The number of customers you have active.
- Current (MMR) - Monthly Recurring Revenue
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.