This video guide walks you through what the Referred Affiliates area is for, and how your referrals get on the list.
Why you would need this
The Referred affiliate report allows you to see relevant information on who is on trial and who's an active member with the Click Funnels affiliate program. The information contained in this report includes but not limited to the name, referring email address, and what product they purchased and date/time of the transaction. The Referred affiliate report is also a feature in the Backpack Affiliate program.
What you will need:
Step 1 Accessing Referred Affiliates Report
- From The Click Funnel dashboard, you want to navigate over to your Click Funnel dashboard. Navigate over to your account profile, then find affiliates and select it.
- Next, you want to navigate down the page until you see referred affiliates.
- You can see the name from there. You can see the name email address and purchases and when they created their account.
- You can also download and generate a report which includes individual commissions.
- Log into Clickfunnels Affiliate Area
- ClickFunnels Affiliate Submit Tax Form
- Clickfunnels Affiliate Program Overview