Add links to your membership areas to allow users to purchase or upgrade via one-click upsell pages without re-entering their CC information.
What you will need:
- Clickfunnels OTO page. Click here to learn how to create an upsell page.
Step 1: Create Sticky Upsell Link
- Select your OTO page in any funnel.
- Highlight and Copy the URL of the OTO page.
- Add the following to the end of the OTO URL: ?cf_uvid=#CF_UVID#
When a user clicks this link, they will be taken to the one-click upsell page and the their purchasing session will re-open for them to purchase using the one-click links on the existing page. [There is no an expiration or time limit]
Step 2: Add Sticky Upsell Link To Membership Area
- Select your membership area step in your funnel.
- Click on Open Editor to add the link to images, text, or buttons.
- Click on the Edit icon next to a lesson to add to images, text, or buttons inside of a specific lesson.
- Click on your Button in the membership area.
- Click on Set Action.
- Click on Go To Website URL.
- Add Your Upsell Link.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.