In this article, you will learn how to manually change a member's login password for a member of your membership area.
What you will need:
- Membership Area. Click here to learn how to get started.
Steps to implement to change a membership area members password
Step 1: Change Member Password
- From within your membership area step, click on Members.
- Search or Browse the list of members.
- Click on the password icon to change the password.
Alternatively, you can also change the password through the member profile.
- Next to your list of members, Click on Edit.
- Click on Memberships.
- Click on the icon under Status.
- Click on Reset Password.
- The notification for the update will appear in the upper right corner of the screen.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.