In this article, you will learn how to manually change a member's login password for a member of your membership area.
Why you would need this
This will allow you to reset a member's password if they are unable to do so on their end.
What you will need
- Membership Area. Click here to learn how to get started.
Step 1 Change Member Password
- From within your membership area step, click on Members.
- Search or Browse the list of members.
- Click on the password icon to change the password.
Alternatively, you can also change the password through the member profile.
- Click on Edit.
- Click on Memberships.
- Click on the icon under Status.
- Click on Reset Password.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.