How to setup the Facebook comments element onto your ClickFunnels pages.
What you will need:
Clickfunnels Page. Click here to learn how to get started.
Step 1: Add the Facebook Comments Element
- Click on Add New Element from within a row or click on the "+" below an existing element.
- Click on the Facebook Comments element.
- Hover your mouse over the input element and click on the Gear icon on the orange border to access the settings.
- Add the Comment URL. (Clickfunnels page that you would like to be shared)
- Add the Number of Posts to show.
- Select the Color Frame.
Once someone comments on your Facebook element on your funnel, it will automatically post onto their Facebook newsfeed with the comment message and the link to the page URL.
- These comments are only displayed on your funnel. It does NOT show your actual comment thread in a Facebook post.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.