Learn how to add Facebook Comments to your ClickFunnels page. The Facebook comments element does not connect to a Facebook Page, yet allows page visitors to comment on your pages using their Facebook Profile. Those who comment can always share their comments on their profile if they'd like.
Prior to getting started, you will need the following:
Step 1: Add the Facebook Comments Element
- Click on Add New Element from within a row or click on the "+" below an existing element.
- Click on the Facebook Comments element.
- Hover your mouse over the input element and click on the Gear icon on the orange border to access the settings.
- Add the Comment URL. (ClickFunnels page that you would like to be shared)
- Add the Number of Posts to show.
- Select the Color Theme.
After someone comments on your Facebook element on your funnel, it will automatically post onto their Facebook newsfeed with the comment message and the link to the page URL.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.