Learn how to resolve incorrect images and/or titles pulled by Facebook and Social Media. If you are experiencing incorrect images and/or titles being pulled by Facebook or other Social Media Platforms.
Prior to getting started, you will need the following:
Step 1. Set up your SEO/Meta Data
- Inside your Funnel Page Editor
- Go To Settings >
- Select SEO/Meta Data
- Fill in the Title, Description, Keywords, Author
- Add Social Image
Step 2. Use the Facebook Debugger Tool
While each social media site handles this issue differently (most just make you wait), Facebook has a handy tool to force update the cache of your page:
- Go to the Facebook debugger tool: https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug
- Enter the URL of the page that is acting up and not pulling in the right data/images.
- Click on Debug a few times (yes, you sometimes need to do it more than once).
- You may also need to use the Funnel Step URL and the Page Variation URL. (The Page Variation URL is the one that displays in the address bar when you visit the page).
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.