Learn how to resolve incorrect images and/or titles pulled by Facebook and Social Media.
Why you would need this
If you are experiencing incorrect images and/or titles being pulled by Facebook or other Social Media Platforms.
What you will need
Step 1 Set up your SEO/Meta Data
- Go to Settings >
- Select SEO/Meta Data
- Fill in the Title, Description, Keywords, Author
- Add Social Image
Note if you have properly set and saved your SEO and social media settings inside of ClickFunnels (Editor > Settings), but a given social media service is still not pulling in the right information, then there is definitely a caching issue (on their side).
Step 2 Use the Facebook Debugger Tool
While each social media site handles this issue differently (most just make you wait), Facebook has a handy tool to force update the cache of your page:
- Go to the Facebook debugger tool: https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug
- Enter in the URL of the page that is acting up and not pulling in the right data/images.
- Click on Debug a few times (yes, you sometimes need to do it more than once).
- You may also need to use the Funnel Step URL and the Page Variation URL. (The Page Variation URL is the one that displays in the address bar when you visit the page).
Note make sure that your designated Facebook share image is larger than 200px x 200px.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.