Learn about adding custom fields inside of MailChimp. With this, you can use your connected Mailchimp account to send custom contact form fields from ClickFunnels to Mailchimp. If you have integrated MailChimp with ClickFunnels and wish to use custom information fields, this will teach you how.
Prior to getting started, you will need:
Step 1: Setup Your Merge Tags in Mailchimp
- From within your list, go to Settings.
- Select List fields and *|MERGE|* tags.
- Click Add A Field.
- Add a Text field for basic input elements (single field) or use an Address field for billing, shipping and two-step order forms elements. (Single field displayed below)
- Enter your Field label.
- Under the Put this tag in your content field, put in the desired name for the field in ClickFunnels (please see Step Two for details).
Step 2: Setup Your Custom Fields In ClickFunnels
For Single Input Elements
- From within your Optin page, add the required custom fields.
- Go to Custom Type and put the same name used in Put this tag in your content field in Mailchimp.
- Save the page.
When using shipping, billing and other order form elements, the default type is set to address. You will not need to change type.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.