In this article, you will learn about adding custom fields inside of Mailchimp. With this, you can use your connected Mailchimp account to send custom contact information from ClickFunnels to Mailchimp.
What you will need:
Step 1. Setup Your Merge Tags in Mailchimp
Note: Make sure to set Email as the ONLY required field. All other fields should be left unchecked.
- From within your list, go to "Settings," and select List fields and * |MERGE|* tags.
- Click "Add A Field."
- Select "Text" as the field type.
- Enter your Field label.
- Under the "Put this tag in your content" field, put in the desired name for the field in ClickFunnels (please see Step Two for details).
Step 2. Setup Your Custom Fields In ClickFunnels
- From within your Optin page, add the required custom fields.
- Go to Custom Field Name and put the same name used in "Put this tag in your content" field in Mailchimp.
- Save the page.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.