This article will teach you how to connect Market Hero with a page in ClickFunnels. With this, you can send contacts you collect in your funnel to a list in Market Hero.
Why you would need this
If you have a Market Hero account and wish to add people from ClickFunnels to your autoresponder list in Market Hero, this will teach you how.
What you will need:
Note: you will need an email field and submit button on your funnel page. This is required for contact information to pass over via API.
Step 1. Create a Tag In Market Hero
- From within Market Hero, select "Leads."
- Click "Tags" on the top of your Screen.
- Under the Tag heading, click "Create."
- Give your Tag a Name and Click OK.
- Confirm your new Tag.
Note: Having a tag is necessary to properly integrate Market Hero with your Funnel.
Step 2. Connect Market Hero to Your Funnel
- From within your page editor, under Settings, select "Integrations."
- Select Market Hero as your integration.
- Select Tag Lead as your action.
- Choose the List to Add.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.