Learn to connect Market Hero with a page in ClickFunnels. With this, you can send contacts you collect in your funnel to a list in Market Hero. If you have a Market Hero account and wish to add people from ClickFunnels to your autoresponder list in Market Hero, this will teach you how.
Prior To Getting Started, You Will Need The Following:
Important Note: you will need an email field and submit button on your funnel page. This is required for contact information to pass over via API.
Step 1: Create a Tag In Market Hero
- From within Market Hero, select "Leads".
- Click "Tags" on the top of your Screen.
- Under the Tag heading, click "Create."
- Give your Tag a Name and Click OK.
- Confirm your new Tag.
Important Note: Having a tag is necessary to properly integrate Market Hero with your Funnel.
Step 2: Connect Market Hero to Your Funnel
- Go to your page that you wish to connect MarketHero to in ClickFunnels.
- Access the editor.
- Under "Settings", select "Integrations".
- Select Market Hero as your integration.
- Select Tag Lead as your action.
- Choose the Tag to Add.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.