This article will teach you how to connect an HTML email form integration to your funnel page. With this, you can connect virtually any autoresponder service by using an HTML form to send contacts to your lists in that autoresponder.
What you will need:
Step 1. Retrieve Your HTML Form
- This will differ based on your provider.
- Login to your autoresponder and navigate to your optin form.
- Copy the HTML form from your Autoresonder system.
Step 2. Add The Form to Your Funnel
- From within your page editor, navigate to "Settings."
- Click "Integrations."
- For Integration, select "null (HTML form)."
- For Action, select "Integrate Existing Form."
- Paste your HTML form you got from your autoresponder.
- Click "Parse & Save Web Form."
- Match up your ClickFunnels form fields with your autoresponder fields.
- Scroll down and manually set your Redirect URL (optional; by default, this will be set to the next page in your funnel).
IMPORTANT NOTE: HTML Email Integrations are not supported on Order pages and may prevent orders from processing successfully.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.