What you will need:
- A Third Party Autoresponder
- An HTML Form
Step One: Retrieve Your HTML Form
- This will differ based on your provider.
- Login to your autoresponder and navigate to your optin form.
- Copy the HTML form from your Autoresonder system.
Step Two: Add The Form to Your Funnel
- From within your page editor, navigate to "Settings."
- Click "Integrations."
- For Integration, select "null (HTML form)."
- For Action, select "Integrate Existing Form."
- Paste your HTML form you got from your autoresponder.
- Click "Parse & Save Web Form."
- Match up your ClickFunnels form fields with your autoresponder fields.
- Scroll down and manually set your Redirect URL (optional; by default, this will be set to the next page in your funnel).
**IMPORTANT NOTE: HTML Email Integrations are not supported on Order pages and may prevent orders from processing successfully.**
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.