Learn to connect an HTML email form integration to your funnel page. With this, you can connect virtually any autoresponder service by using an HTML form.
If you have a 3rd party autoresponder that doesn't integrate directly with ClickFunnels, this setup will allow you to embed an HTML form to send contacts over from your funnels to your autoresponder automatically.
What you will need
Step 1. Retrieve Your HTML Form
- This will differ based on your provider.
- Login to your autoresponder and navigate to your opt-in form.
- Copy the HTML form from your Autoresponder system.
Step 2. Add The Form to Your Funnel
- From within your page editor, navigate to "Settings."
- Click "Integrations."
- For Integration, select "null (HTML form)."
- For Action, select "Integrate Existing Form."
- Paste the HTML form you got from your autoresponder.
- Click "Parse & Save Web Form."
- Match up your ClickFunnels form fields with your autoresponder fields.
- Scroll down and manually set your Redirect URL (optional; by default, this will be set to the next page in your funnel).
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.