What you will need:
- A BlueHost Account (sign up for one here)
- Access to Your BlueHost Zone Editor
**Please note: this article is intended to teach you how to connect a subdomain. A subdomain can be any word you want it to be and would appear in the url bar as: subdomain.domain.com. If you wish to create a CNAME record for "www," or your main website, you'll want to follow this setup for your domain instead.**
Step One: Create a Cname Record
- From within your BlueHost account, select your Domain menu
- Click "Zone Editor."
- Enter your subdomain into the Host Record input.
- Select CNAME from the dropdown menu.
- Enter target.clickfunnels.com in the Points to entry.
- Click "Add Record."
Step Two: Add Your Domain Within Clickfunnels
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.