Today we will review Adding a Bluehost Subdomain to ClickFunnels. When you have an account with Bluehost for your domains you can easily add your subdomains to your ClickFunnels account.
What you will need:
Note: Adding A Bluehost Subdomain article is intended to teach you how to connect a subdomain. A subdomain can be any word you want it to be and would appear in the URL bar as subdomain.domain.com. If you wish to create a CNAME record for "www," or your main website, you'll want to follow this setup for your domain instead.
Step 1. Create a Cname Record / Bluehost Subdomain via Zone Editor
Step 2. Add Your Domain Within Clickfunnels
- Starting from the Click Funnel dashboard navigate to account profile then to domains.
- From the domains, menu select add the new domain.
- Since we are bringing it domain to Click Funnel, you want to select the option existing domain.
- From the add your domain field you want to remove the www and then add your subdomain dot your domain.com then select a domain.
- Since we have already configured Bluehost, please go ahead and select I have done this step.
- Next, we need to associate this subdomain with one of your existing funnels from the menu options select associate funnel.
- Your subdomain should now be verified.
What you can do now
- Add a custom domain in ClickFunnels
- Add your main domain from Bluehost to ClickFunnels
- Verify Domain
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.