What you will need:
- A Google Domains Account
- Access to Your Google Domains DNS Settings
**Please note: this article is intended to teach you how to connect a subdomain. A subdomain can be any word you want it to be and would appear in the url bar as: subdomain.domain.com. If you wish to create a CNAME record for "www," or your main website, you'll want to follow this setup for your domain instead.**
Step One: Create a Cname Record
- From within your Google Domains accunt, click on your "DNS" records tab.
- Scroll down to your "Custom Resource Records."
- Enter "subdomain" in the name input (replace this with your intended subdomain name).
- Select CNAME from the dropdown menu.
- Enter target.clickfunnels.com in the domain name input.
- Click "Add."
Step Two: Add your Domain within Clickfunnels
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.