This article will teach you how to integrate HubSpot with ClickFunnels so you can send leads and contacts over to your HubSpot lists.
What you will need:
Note: You must have a paid HubSpot account for this integration to work.
Step 1. Retrieve Your HubSpot API Key
- From your HubSpot Dashboard, click on your Account in the top right.
- Click on "Integrations."
- One the left sidebar, select HubSpot API Key.
- Click to "Show key."
- Copy your HAPI Key.
Step 2. Integrate HubSpot with ClickFunnels
Note: as above, if you don't have a static list created in HubSpot, you will run into an error integrating. Make sure to set this up as per above.
- From within your ClickFunnels Account Settings, select "Integrations."
- Click "Add New Integration."
- Search for HubSpot in the search bar.
- Give your integration a Nickname.
- Enter your HAPI Key.
- Click "Add Integration."
What you can do now
- Add your autoresponder integration to a funnel step
- Add your autoresponder integration to a product sale
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.