This article will teach you how to integrate GetResponse with ClickFunnels. With this, you can connect GetResponse with your funnels to send contacts from your ClickFunnels account to your GetResponse lists.
Why you would need this
If you use GetResponse as your current autoresponder and wish to connect it with ClickFunnels, this is the first part of getting these systems connected.
What you will need:
Step 1. Retrieve Your GetResponse API Key
- From within GetResponse, navigate to the top right under your Account and click "Integrations & API."
- On the left of your screen, click "API."
- Copy your API Key.
Step 2. Integrate GetResponse with ClickFunnels
- From within your ClickFunnels Integrations settings, select "Add New Integration."
- Search for GetResponse in the search bar.
- Give your integration a Nickname.
- Paste your API Key.
- Click "Add Integration."
Note: if you're having trouble connecting, make sure you have a list created in GetResponse.
What you can do now
- Add your autoresponder integration to a funnel step
- Add your autoresponder integration to a product sale
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.