Learn to integrate GetResponse with ClickFunnels. With this, you can connect GetResponse with your funnels to send contacts from your ClickFunnels account to your GetResponse lists.
If you use GetResponse as your current autoresponder and wish to connect it with ClickFunnels, this is the first part of getting these systems connected.
What you will need
Step 1. Retrieve Your GetResponse API Key
- From within GetResponse, navigate to the top right under your Account and click "Integrations & API."
- On the left of your screen, click "API."
- Copy your API Key.
Step 2. Integrate GetResponse with ClickFunnels
- From within your ClickFunnels Integrations settings, select "Add New Integration."
- Search for GetResponse in the search bar.
- Give your integration a Nickname.
- Paste your API Key.
- Click "Add Integration."
The only exception is phone numbers based in the United States. Customers with a US phone number aren't required to enter their country code with their number.
To avoid contacts from failing to pass over to GetReponse, we recommend you to instruct your leads to enter their country code followed by the phone number, by adding a notice in the field's placeholder.
1. Use Zapier to send the contact to GetResponse.
2. Change the phone field to custom input field type in your form. This will pass the contact to GetResponse and you will be able to check the phone number in the contact profile created in ClickFunnels.
What you can do now
- Add your autoresponder integration to a funnel step
- Add your autoresponder integration to a product sale
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.