GetResponse is a 3rd party autoresponder service supported by ClickFunnels. You would need to integrate your ClickFunnels account with GetResponse if you want the leads collected through your ClickFunnels page(s) to be passed to your GetResponse list(s).
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
- A GetResponse account
- A list created in GetResponse*
Step 1: Retrieve your GetResponse API key
- Log in to your GetResponse account.
- Click on Menu.
- Click on Integrations and API.
- Click on the API tab.
- Click on the Generate API key button.
- Enter a name for the API Key.
- Click on Generate.
- Click on Copy.
Step 2: Integrate GetResponse with ClickFunnels
- Log in to your ClickFunnels account.
- Hover over the main menu and click on Account Settings.
- Click on Integrations.
- Click on Add New Integration.
- Search and select GetResponse.
- Enter any Integration Nickname.
- Paste the API Key copied from GetResponse.
- Click Add Integration.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.