This article will teach you how to integrate Recurly with your ClickFunnels account. You'll want to set this up if you have Recurly and wish to accept payments in ClickFunnels. This will allow you to accept payments through your Recurly payment processor from within ClickFunnels.
Why you would need this
If you wish to accept payments in ClickFunnels through a Recurly payment gateway, this is the first step.
What you will need
Step 1. Retrieve Your Recurly API Keys
- From within Recurly, click on your "Integrations" tab.
- Select "API Credentials."
- Note your Private and Public API Key.
Step 2. Integrate Recurly with ClickFunnels
- From with ClickFunnels, navigate to your Account Details and select "Payment Gateways."
- Click "Add New Payment Gateway."
- Search for Recurly and select.
- Enter your Recurly Subdomain.
- Enter your Private API Key (API Key).
- Enter your Public API Key (under Public key).
- Click "Create Recurly Account."
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.