In this article, we will be covering how to integrate Recurly with your ClickFunnels account. This will allow you to use Recurly in your funnels to collect payments from the sales of your products and services.
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
Recurly is one of the payment gateways that can be integrated into ClickFunnels via API. On the Basic plan, customers can integrate 3 Recurly accounts. If the customer is on the Platinum plan, they can integrate up to 9 Recurly accounts. On the 2CCX plan, customers can have 27 Recurly accounts.
Important Note: If you are looking to use Recurly to accept payments, please note that you should not use it for products sold in the EU due to upcoming regulatory requirements. Instead, we recommend you set up a Stripe Account for selling to the EU.
For more details, please review the following information: Revised rules for payment services in the EU.
Important Note: Your funnel only works with one Payment Gateway at a time. If you wish to have two different payment options in one funnel, it's recommended to create two funnels with duplicated customer experiences and add a button that moves the customer to their preferred payment gateway from the Sales Page.
How To Integrate Recurly With ClickFunnels:
1. Log in to your ClickFunnels account.
2. Log in to your Recurly account in a different tab.
3. From within Recurly, click on your Integrations tab.
4. Click on API Credentials.
5. Note your PRIVATE API KEY and PUBLIC KEY.
6. From ClickFunnels, click on Account Settings at the top of the screen and click on Payment Gateways on the left-hand side of the screen.
7. Click Add New Payment Gateway.
8. Search for and select Recurly.
9. Enter your Recurly information.
1) Recurly Subdomain
Important Note: Your Recurly subdomain should have been set when you signed up for their service. You can view your subdomain under your Site Settings in Recurly and you should ONLY enter the subdomain part (no .recurly.com).
2) Private API Key (API Key)
3) Public Key
10. Click Create Recurly Account.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.