This article will teach you how to integrate Recurly with your ClickFunnels account. This will allow you to accept payments through your Recurly payment processor from within ClickFunnels.
What You Will Need:
Steps to integrating ClickFunnels with Recurly
Step 1. Retrieve Your Recurly API Keys
- From within Recurly, click on your "Integrations" tab.
- Select "API Credentials."
- Note your Private and Public API Key.
Step 2. Integrate Recurly with ClickFunnels
- From with ClickFunnels, navigate to your Account Details and select "Payment Gateways."
- Click "Add New Payment Gateway."
- Search for Recurly and select.
- Enter your Recurly Subdomain.
- Enter your Private API Key (Api Key).
- Enter your Public API Key (under Public key).
- Click "Create Recurly Account."
Note: your Recurly subdomain should have been set when you signed up. You can view your subdomain under your Site Settings in Recurly and you should ONLY enter the subdomain part (no .recurly.com). Please see image above for reference on this setup.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.