In this article today we are going to set up a one-time product using Recurly inside your Clickfunnels account.
What you will need:
- A Recurly Integration
- An Order Form Page
Steps to implement Setting Up A Recurly One-Time Product
Step One Create Your Product
- From your Order Form Page, click on "Product."
- Click "Add Product."
- Give your product a Name.
- Select "Recurly" as your Billing Integration.
- Enter the price of the product under Amount (make sure to use standard format with no currency symbol. I.E. "47.00")
- Select your Amount Currency.
- Enter a Price Display Override (Optional; this will display a custom price on your order page I.E. "Free+4.95 S&H")
- Select whether the product is an Order Bump (if it is, make sure it is the LAST product added on the page).
- Select One Time for the product (if you want to setup a subscription, please find instructions below).
- Under Product Quantity Limiter, select whether to enable or disable (optional; learn about Product Quantity Limiter).
- Enter Max Quantity (optional).
- Enter Presold Quantity (optional).
- Click "Create Product."
What you can do now
- Setup a subscription plan in Recurly
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.