This article will teach you how to integrate PureLeverage (GVO) into your ClickFunnels page via web form so you can add contacts to your GVO lists. If you use the GVO autoresponder system, you'll want to follow these instructions to connect with a ClickFunnels page.
Why you would need this
If you use GVO PureLeverage to manage your autoresponder lists and send emails, you will need to follow these instructions to send contacts from ClickFunnels to GVO.
What you will need
Step 1. Create Your GVO Form
- From within your GVO account, navigate to and click "Level 1 Marketing suite!"
- Click Auto Responder in the dropdown.
- Along the top menu, go to Forms and click "Create Form."
- Enter a Form Name.
- Check the box for Pass Form Data.
- Uncheck the box for Double Opt-In (optional).
- Change any other settings as desired.
- Click "Create."
- Next to the Form you just created, click on HTML.
- Copy your HTML Code.
Step 2. Integrate Your GVO Form with Your Funnel
- From within your page editor, under Settings, select "Integrations."
- Select null Html Form as your Integration.
- For your Action, select Integrate Existing Form.
- Paste your GVO Form in the text area.
- Click Parse and Save Web Form.
- Match your Form Fields to the fields in your GVO Form.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.