Learn to integrate ClickFunnels with EasyPayDirect. You'll want to do this if you wish to accept payments and have an EasyPayDirect account. This will allow you to collect payments in your funnel using your EasyPayDirect payment processor.
If you wish to accept payments in ClickFunnels through an EasyPayDirect payment gateway, this is the first step.
What you will need
Step 1. Retrieve Your EasyPayDirect API Key
- From within your EasyPayDirect Account, click "Options" on the left menu bar and select "Settings."
- On this page, scroll down to Security Options and click "Security Keys."
- Enter a Description for your Key.
- Select a User to Assign.
- Check both API and Cart.
- Click "Create New Key."
- Copy your API Key.
Step 2. Connect EasyPayDirect with ClickFunnels
- From your Account Settings, navigate to "Payment Gateways."
- Click "Add New Payment Gateway."
- Search for and select Easy Pay Direct.
- Enter your Login (this is the login for EasyPayDirect).
- Enter your Password (this is the password for EasyPayDirect).
- Paste your API Key from EasyPayDirect.
- Click "Create Easy Pay Direct Account."
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.