This article will teach you how to integrate ClickFunnels with EasyPayDirect. This will allow you to collect payments in your funnel using your EasyPayDirect payment processor.
What you will need:
- An EasyPayDirect Account
- Your Easy Pay Direct Login and Password
- Your EasyPayDirect API Key
Steps to integrating ClickFunnels with EasyPayDirect
Step 1. Retrieve Your EasyPayDirect API Key
- From within your EasyPayDirect Account, click "Options" on the left menu bar and select "Settings."
- On this page, scroll down to Security Options and click "Security Keys."
- Enter a Description for your Key.
- Select a User to Assign.
- Check both API and Cart.
- Click "Create New Key."
- Copy your API Key.
Step 2. Connect EasyPayDirect with ClickFunnels
- From your Account Settings, navigate to "Payment Gateways."
- Click "Add New Payment Gateway."
- Search for and select Easy Pay Direct.
- Enter your Login (this is the login for EasyPayDirect).
- Enter your Password (this is the password for EasyPayDirect).
- Paste your API Key from EasyPayDirect.
- Click "Create Easy Pay Direct Account."
Step 3. Connect EasyPayDirect with Your Order Form
What you can do now
- Click here to learn how to add EasyPayDirect to your Order Page
- Click here to learn how to create a Subscription Plan in EasyPayDirect
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.