Learn to test your EasyPayDirect order forms in ClickFunnels. This way, you can ensure your gateway is properly working and connected.
If you have connected an EasyPayDirect payment gateway with ClickFunnels and wish to test your payment in Test Mode, this article covers how.
Prior to getting started, you will need to have the following:
Step 1: Enable Test Mode in EasyPayDirect
- Click on Options.
- Click Settings.
- Click Test Mode under Transaction Options;
- Enable test mode.
Important Note: For proper tracking in ClickFunnels, we recommend you set the funnel to test mode as well.
Step 2: Test Purchase on Clickfunnels
- Open an Incognito Window or Private Browser.
- From your order form page, copy your Order Form URL and paste into your Incognito window.
- Enter the test card number 4242424242424242.
- Enter any 3 digits for the CVC.
- Enter an expiration date that is in the future.
- Submit your order form.
- After submitting, confirm you receive a DECLINE response as shown in the image below.
Important Note: In EasyPayDirect test mode, the "DECLINE" error shown above is the proper response that your gateway is working. Be sure to Disable Test Mode after your test purchase.
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.