In this article, we cover integrating your ClickFunnels account with Ontraport. This will allow you to connect your account so you can accept payments directly in ClickFunnels through your Ontraport Payment Gateway.
Why you would need this
If you use Ontraport for hosting your payment gateway (Authorize.net), this will allow you to connect with ClickFunnels for processing payments.
What you will need:
Step 1. Retrieve Your Ontraport API Key
- Within your OntraPort Account, navigate to the top right and click on the "Administration" option in the drop-down menu.
- On the left side of your screen, click on the "Integrations" tab.
- Select OntraPort API Instructions and Key Manager.
- Click "New API Key."
- Give your key a NAME, select the Contact Owner, and check all boxes as required (recommended to check all except "create key").
- Click "Save" in the top right of the screen.
Step 2. Connect OntraPort with ClickFunnels
- From your Account Settings, navigate to "Payment Gateways."
- Click "Add New Payment Gateway."
- Search for and select Ontraport.
- Paste your OntraPort App ID.
- Paste your API Key from Ontraport.
- Click "Create OntraPort Account."
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.