In this article, we are covering integrating your ClickFunnels account with Ontraport. In step 1 we cover Retrieve Your Ontraport API Key and step 2 Connecting OntraPort with ClickFunnels.
What you will need:
An OntraPort Account (sign up for one here)
An Authorize.net payment gateway (this is currently the only supported option).
Your Ontraport API Key.
Step One: Retrieve Your Ontraport API Key
- Within your OntraPort Account, navigate to the top right and click on the "Administration" option in the drop-down menu.
- On the left side of your screen, click on the "Integrations" tab.
- Select OntraPort API Instructions and Key Manager.
- Click "New API Key."
- Give your key a NAME, select the Contact Owner, and check all boxes as required (recommended to check all except "create key").
- Click "Save" in the top right of the screen.
Step Two: Connect OntraPort with ClickFunnels
- From your Account Settings, navigate to "Payment Gateways."
- Click "Add New Payment Gateway."
- Search for and select Ontraport.
- Paste your OntraPort App ID.
- Paste your API Key from Ontraport.
- Click "Create OntraPort Account."
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.