This Article will help you understand Actionetics.
Why you would need this
Learn about Actionetics, if you'd like to start using the Actionetics Features available in ClickFunnels.
What you will need
- Clickfunnels Etison Suite with Actionetics
- SMTP Integration Configured
Contacts: On this page, you can view stats on the number of lifetime subscribers, new subscribers, and unsubscribers. You can see a list of all subscribers. You can search this list, sort it ascending/descending, and filter by date range (day, week, or month).
- Email Lists: On this page, you can view a table of all lists, with stats on subscribers (today, yesterday, subscribed (total), unsubscribed, emails sent). The lists can be sorted by group, and you can search this table. You can also click New List to add a new list. You can also sort the lists by Date Updated and Date Created.
- Broadcasts: Broadcasts are where you can send out emails to your list. You can create a new broadcast, see the drafts you have created, emails you have scheduled and emails you have sent. You can select a list to send the broadcast to, schedule when you want it to be sent or send it immediately.
- Action Funnels: On this page, you can view a table of all action funnels, with stats on the number of steps and days in the funnel, as well as the number of subscribers. A group can sort the funnels, and you can search this table. You can also click add new Action Funnels to add search for your Action Funnel.
What you can do now
If you have any questions about this, please contact our support team by clicking the support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of this page.